Museum Of Science Boston wedding photos :: Nicole & Jon
Nicole & Jon were married last weekend at the Museum of Science in Boston. They ended up with a gorgeous day where the wind was blowing in from the water and the sun peeked in and out of the clouds during their ceremony. They chose to do a first look (my favorite) and we got to take advantage of the local parks nearby with views of the city’s bridges and water inlets.
Nicole’s girls were super fun and wore long navy dresses while Jon and his guys were uber stylish in their black suits, simple black ties, tie bars, and argyle socks. The ladies carried bouquets of cream with pops of coral while Nicole carried a gorgeous water color bouquet of hydrangeas and peonies. Nicole’s flowing and textured Paloma Blanca gown was perfect for her breezy wedding day (think light breezes constantly moving the layers of the gown) and she wore a to die for pair of navy blue Badgley Mischka heels. Gah, gorgeous day.
However, my favorite things were not the beautiful details or the weather at this wedding. My favorite pieces were how much these two laugh together. Every time I asked them to cuddle up together they giggled and lit up. Even my wonderful second shooter that day, Chris, mentioned how fun these two were to photograph. So Nicole & Jon, thank you for inviting me to share in your wedding day. I hope you love the sneak peek of photos and I can’t wait to share them all with you!
1. That Nicole and Jon took the time to eat a burger on a park bench…this very act may make them my favorite couple of the year!
2. The way the wind kept picking up Nicole’s veil during the vows and blowing the fine layers of her gown
3. The gorgeous weather for an outdoor cocktail hour
4. How Nicole would close her eyes and wrinkle up her nose every time she laughed (and she laughed a lot) :)
5. Jon’s completely relaxed attitude and stylish details
Shoes: Badgley Mischka
Groom’s attire: MySuit
Bridesmaids Dresses: Wtoo
Invitations : Wedding Paper Divas
Hair: Chromatics Hair & Color Co.
Makeup: Demiche Beaute
Flowers: Karla Cassidy Designs
Cake: Party Favors
Venue: Museum of Science :: Boston
Event Planner: Marrero Weddings and Events