Wychmere Beach Club Wedding :: Rachel & Joe
Rachel and Joe are two people that absolutely make me smile. :) Their story is sweet and begins in high school (I’ve always loved those stories) and the way these two are together just reminds me that they are truly best friends. They were married last weekend at the incredible Wychmere Beach Club in Cape Cod and even though it was unseasonable chilly and slightly rainy these two didn’t seems to notice at all. We still enjoyed the incredible light, the bridal party was tons of fun, and I always carry extra umbrellas. :) This wedding was classic and stunning—truffle colored long lace dresses, fall inspired bouquets with fall hydrangeas and pops of burgundy and champagne, the most incredible dessert spread that I’ve ever eaten…err…I mean photographed. ;) Let’s get onto the photos.
• Rachel had a lace bolero that she wore over her gown and it was absolute perfection!
• Joe and his groomsmen were tons of fun and taught my second shooter, Lindsey, all about the game “beer-finger”
• Umbrella couple shots…they will always be a favorite for me. :)
• There wasn’t one cake…there were 16 cakes!!! I wanted to sample all of them but I finally settled on the tiramisu. Worth every last calorie. :)
• The dancing—usually during a day wedding you won’t get so many incredible dancers on the dance floor but this party was nonstop!
Gown: Siri / bolero by Jenny Yoo
Groom & groomsmen attire: Jos. A. Bank
Bridesmaids dresses: Amsale
Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas
Hair & makeup: Lisa George
Flowers: White Flowers
Cakes: Wrights Dairy Farm & Bakery
Venue: Wychmere Beach Club