Cruiseport Gloucester Wedding :: Amanda & Steve
Fall weddings are just my favorite—the crisp chill in the air, the changing colors on the trees, the jewel colored dresses, the rain…wait…what?! Yes, I feel like this has been a very rainy fall or maybe it’s just been my luck that every wedding has a little bit of overcast rain with it. Well, thankfully a little bit of rain doesn’t really bother me much and so I encourage my couples to just smile and enjoy it and although Hurricane José was still threatening us with wind and rain on this Friday afternoon we were able to get gorgeous photos of this stunning couple and I think you’ll like them too. :)
Amanda wore a perfect lace Pronovias gown with just a little bit of sparkle and the girls had long navy dresses. The guys wore charcoal gray suits and the flowers were clean white to get those dresses and tuxes to really pop. There was a nod to some nautical elements but it had an overall elegant feel. Plus, lucky for me all the details inside the Cruiseport Gloucester were stunning with pops of pink, white, and gold…so pretty. And even though it was windy we were able to play with some if it out on the back deck and catch that veil. Alright, I know Amanda is very patiently awaiting these so I’ll get right to it!
• The light on the porch at the Beauport Hotel was perfect…and Amanda is really not so hard to photograph. ;)
• Amanda’s laugh during the vows was the cutest moment
• Despite some sprinkles the rain stopped for just enough time for us to enjoy outdoor photos and the light was to die for!
• The wind with that veil. Big love. <3
• There’s a running joke that Steve looks a little bit like Pitbull (although, in all honesty Steve is much more handsome) so that came up in a lot of the dancing. Ha!
Dress designer: Pronovias
Bridal boutique: Allegria Bridal
Groom & groomsmen attire: Vera Wang from Men’s Wearhouse
Bridesmaids dresses: Bill Levkoff
Invitations: Paper Source
Hair: Salon Monroe
Makeup: Makeup By Kristen Kulahlian
Flowers: Meredith McCarthy Floral Design & Event Styling
Cake: Cakes for Occasions
Church: Sacred Heart Parish :: Machester By The Sea
Reception Venue: Cruiseport Gloucester
Band: Clockwork Boston