Amanda and Todd were married the day after our last snowstorm. On Friday school was cancelled and we got more than a foot of snow here in Boston…and Amanda’s beautiful spring wedding was scheduled for Saturday. I think I was more worried than she was (love my calm and collected brides…no freak outs from her) and Saturday came with abundant sunshine and warmer temperatures. Yay! We had scheduled a first look (big love) and were photographing by the water at Bearskin Neck [read: adorable little fisherman’s village] where they did not, thank goodness, get the foot of snow that Boston had. Amanda & Todd held their ceremony and reception at the lovely Cruiseport Gloucester and the night was absolutely perfect. So so so happy for you two! Thank you, as always, to the ever wonderful Lindsey, who was shooting with me this day. And since you’re obsessed Amanda [ :) ] go ahead and check out the pics!
Favorite things about this day:
1. Amanda’s totally relaxed attitude
2. Todd’s dry humor and his ability to make Amanda crack up laughing
3. The beautiful florals by Pepperberry’s
4. Amanda’s smile and incredible cheekbones…seriously, you’ll see what I mean
5. How flippin’ likeable this couple is (I said it in their facebook sneak peek but these two are just so wonderful you can’t help but smile while being with them).
Dress: Disney Fairy Tale Bridal by Alfred Angelo
Groom and groomsmen attire: Giblees Menswear
Bridesmaids dresses: Alfred Angelo
Invitations : Double Trouble Designs
Hair: LiShay Hair Design
Makeup Krista from MAC
Flowers Pepperberry’s Flowers
Cake: Jenny’s Wedding Cakes
DJ/band: Night Rhythm