Gibbet Hill Wedding :: Nikki & Juan
Nikki & Juan are the type of people who the very moment you meet them you fall in love with them. Big Love. fun is definitely the first word that comes to mind when I think of these two and they totally outdid themselves on their wedding day. Who plans a wedding in February and wants their photos taken outdoors…these two! Why yes, my clients are amazing. I loved everything about photographing their portraits in the freezing cold (although, for the record, it was a lot warmer than the arctic temps we had been getting the week before). And surprisingly, in case you all didn’t know, snow is actually quite beautiful to photograph in. It creates a stunning reflective surface filling everyone’s skin with beautiful even light—not that these two needed too much help, can we say gorgeous?! So many good moments, so much love, so much fun!
1. Team Bride was awesome, and they kept that champagne flowing all day!
2. Nikki’s dress is a Disney inspired gown, it’s Belle’s dress. ;)
3. How much Nikki & Juan smiled when they saw each other for the first time. :)
4. Colored wayfarer sunglasses. Need I say more?!?!
5. That photo I took of the guys with their pants down that I felt I couldn’t post on the blog—but just for the record…it’s AWESOME!!!
6. Bailey’s and hot chocolate favors…yumm!
Venue: The Barn at Gibbet Hill
Gown: Alfred Angelo
Groom and groomsmen attire: Men’s warehouse
Bridesmaids dresses: Alfred Angelo
Hair: Lindsay Griffen
Makeup: Kristina Makaris
Flowers: Madison Floral
Cupcakes: Konditer Miester