Boston, North End Engagement Photos :: Nicole & Kevin
Nicole & Kevin met me on a fairly cold and gray day. We met in front of Mike’s Pastries in the North End (I may or may not have gone back there to grab an amazing Lobster Tail pastry before I left for the evening). We walked over to Limoncello, the site of their first date, and started our shoot there. We stayed away from the waterfront and focused on the little nooks and side streets and I got to know these two a bit better. They are beyond cute together—so fun and so loving, and I hear they are quite the power couple as well. ;) Nicole & Kevin found me through their super fun friends (shout out to Laura and Bob)—they were even in the wedding party so I have photos of them from the first year of their relationship too. :) And, as always, I was so honored that Nicole & Kevin chose to hire me to capture their wedding day. After photographing these two and watching them together I cannot wait for October! Here’s a peek at our shoot.
• Nicole’s chambray shirt and raspberry coat, that’s a girl after my own heart.
• Kevin’s dapper suit…every girl loves a man in a suit. And just look at that perfect pocket square!
• When I would ask them to cuddle up Nicole would grab super tight to Kevin to keep her warm. :)
• Leopard print heels…need I say more?!?!
• Finding the perfect little alleyway that had the most gorgeous light and painted brick walls.