I do not think it is possible for Heather and Brent to not be cute together. They see each other and they instantly light up so everyone can see it. It is really fun to witness. Their day was the first dry day in the whole week and the grounds at Gibbet Hill were lush and green. They had lovely lavender details, signature cocktails, letterpressed paper goods, and a perfect day with beautiful even light. Gorgeous! Their first look (you know I love these) was in the middle of the field and their reactions were real and honest and it made me and Lindsey smile…a lot. :) These two are just exactly who they are, all the time, which is so refreshing. And it is amazing to be able to photograph two people so unapologetically, ridiculously, wonderfully in love.
Heather and Brent, I hope you are loving your honeymoon in France. Drink some extra rosé for me and let’s get to the photos. :)
• Heather got ready with her girls—and they were awesome—but including her parents in the “getting ready” process was really heartwarming, especially when her dad put on her shoes
• Silly-face photos with the bridal party
• Heather was such a classic looking bride—beautiful
• Their vows were personal and fun, they inserted humor and love into every moment of their ceremony
• I don’t think Brent stopped smiling the whole day…really