Topsfield Commons 1854 Wedding Photos :: Jessica & Frank
This was the last wedding of my season and it was the best way to end my 2014 season! I really can’t believe that I have just finished my 7th shooting season! Every time I take a look back at these past 7 years I’m amazed at all of the incredible events I’ve been a part of and had a chance to photograph, and Jess and Frank added yet another awesome memory for me .
Jess and Frank were married a couple weekends ago on the most beautiful fall day! As you know, November can be really tricky with weather and although it was chilly, the sun was bright and it was the perfect day for a fall wedding. I could not get over how adorable these two were. They opted for a first look because of how early it is getting dark and we got gorgeous light for all of their photos. I really couldn’t take a bad photo of these two between Jess’s beautiful Vera Wang gown and Frank’s dapper grey suit (love a grey suit) and the way they laughed together I was in photographer heaven. I could go on with how great this day was but I think I’ll just get to the photos so you can see it too. :)
• Jess was one of the happiest brides I had all season—she could not stop smiling
• Frank was the picture of cool and relaxed all day…love that!
• It may have been chilly out the but the light was out of this world beautiful!
• I love the way these two love each other—it’s the kind of love that is full of laughter
• They had an awesome reception entrance that went immediately into dancing with all their guests…awesome!
Dress designer: Vera Wang
Groom and groomsmen attire: Men’s Wearhouse
Bridesmaids dresses: David’s Bridal
Hair & makeeup: Caitlin Murphy
Flowers: Flowers by Annette
Cupcake tower: Topsfield Bakeshop
Reception Venue: The Topsfield Commons 1854
Church: St. Rose of Lima :: Topsfield