The Commons 1854 Wedding :: Cailin & Mike
Love these two! I have just been so so lucky to share the day with such amazing couples and Cailin and Mike were a perfect example of just how wonderful my couples can be. I got to photograph Cailin’s brother’s wedding back in 2010 and her cousin’s wedding just a couple of years ago and now I got to see both of these couples again! Plus, most of them were even in the wedding party. That is one of the many reasons that I just adore my job—getting to spend time with such wonderful people makes me so happy. :)
Okay, the day started out overcast and everyone was worried about the light, I tried to explain about how overcast days are a photographer’s dream (hellllooooo beautiful even light) and it really did not disappoint. Cailin wore a stunning lace overlay gown with just a little bit of sparkle (the underlay was white sequins) and carried a cascading bouquet in shades of pink. The guys were in gray suits and the girls had fantastic one-shoulder coral dresses that were a perfect pop of color to photograph against the Gould Barn. They held their reception at the classic Commons 1854 that has a gorgeous upstairs ballroom. Cailin & Mike built in tons of extra time and we had a relaxed photo session before the party started…and boy can these two party! I have just a few (hehe) photos of all the festivities for you. :) Okay, let’s get to it!
• Cailin was a gorgeous bride, there’s something about a dark brunette bride that contrasts the white dress so well…stunner!
• Cailin’s neice and nephew were her flower girl and ring bearer and they might have stolen the show a few times. :)
• A cascading bouquet! This was beautiful and you don’t often see this style anymore. Big love. <3
• Mike may not love taking photos…but he looks pretty darn good in them. ;)
• The cake toppers—they were a police officer and a nurse, can you guess what these two do for a living?!?
Gown: Justin Alexander
Bridal boutique: Bella Sera
Bridesmaids dresses: David’s Bridal
Groom & groomsmen attire: Joseph A Bank
Hair: Incognito Revealed
Makeup: Alice Varelas
Flowers: Salvy The Florist
Venue: The Commons 1854