Erika and Andrew invited me to their gorgeous condo in the South End and we got to walk around their neighborhood for their engagement photos. These two are getting married this fall and I cannot wait to get them in front of the camera again! We had planned their session months in advance and got a perfect evening for photos. The sun was low and the breezes were perfect—and for two people who are self-proclaimed “awkward” I think they look pretty fantastic!
Things I Loved:
1. Erika’s gorgeous green dress
2. Walking around the South End—which I don’t visit nearly enough
3. Andrew’s suit. (Let’s just be honest here…every woman loves a man in a suit)
4. Andrew & Erika’s perfect magazine-quality look. Love. <3
5. Their beautiful rooftop deck with perfect views of the Boston skyline