What a way to kick off my 2015 season! Kristin and Mike are awesome together and they had an absolutely perfect day for a spring wedding—cool ocean breezes, bright clean sunshine, and new color from all of the trees and flowers that had just started their spring bloom. The girls wore different cuts of beautiful navy dresses and carried stunning bouquets each with a different succulent bloom and the guys had full three-piece grey tuxes (my favorite). Kristin’s dress was absolute perfection on her—a gorgeous lace trumpet gown with buttons down the back and an adorned belt to add a pop of bling. The details were so beautiful and classic, but most of all I enjoyed the way these two smile together and how they walked around with ease and calmness their entire wedding day. It was a seriously perfect day in every way and I was so honored to be there to capture it. And thank you to the lovely Nicole for photographing with me all day!
Kristin and Mike, I hope you had an amazing mini-moon! Enjoy the sneak peek of photos, I cannot wait to share them all with you!
• I loved all the girls surrounding Kristin to button up her dress—it relieved some tension with lots of laughter and all the girls were so attentive
• Ummmm, gold sparkly shoes…yes please!
• The AMAZING bouquets—I too have a thing for succulents and these were beautifully presented bouquets
• The way Mike made Kristin laugh in almost every photo…love that!
• The light kept peeking out and hiding behind dispersed clouds making perfect diffused light all day. So beautiful!
Dress designer: Alvina Valenta
Bridal boutique: Country Weddings Bridal Boutique
Bridesmaids dresses: Alfred Sung
Groomsmen attire: BLACK by Vera Wang
Hair: Ambiance Hair Design
Makeup: Jaclyn Angelini (friend of bride)
Flowers: Artistic Blossoms
Reception Venue: Cruiseport Gloucester
Looking for more? Click here to view more weddings from Cruiseport Gloucester.