I’m not quite sure where to begin with this one. First of all, I walk into the bridal suite at the Hawthorne Hotel where Christina is getting ready for her wedding day and she is all set to get in her gown. The girls are bustling around, and Christina is the picture of calm…and completely on schedule. ;) We went right into photographing a few details and then she got into her stunning Lazaro gown that was absolutely and totally made for her. I’ve said this a few times, but I adore that each bride picks the dress that is perfect for them and Christina was so stunning in her illusion neckline ballgown. Love!
Christina and Brent were married on the Sunday of the long weekend in Salem and we got an absolutely gorgeous day for outdoor photos. I couldn’t believe the perfect temperature, bright sunshine, and light breezes. We finished the evening at the beautiful Hawthorne Hotel and the families and friends of this group were wonderful and we got lots and LOTS of awesome dancing photos while Orfeas played traditional Greek songs and the circle dances ensued—love those circle dances even thought they also scare me a little bit. ;) Eeeek, so many good photos to share so I’ll just get onto it! And thank you to the wonderful Addie for being along with me.
• Christina wore her grandmother’s earrings. It was her something borrowed.
• This group was so on time that the wedding ceremony actually started five minutes before it was scheduled…that’s amazing!
• I couldn’t take a bad photo of these two. Yes, they are gorgeous, but they are also just amazing together.
• Christina held it together so well but there were two moments when she became overcome with emotion—when she first saw her father, and when she first stepped out onto the dance floor with Brent. I love both of those moments.
• Circle dancing…just will always be a favorite!
You know I love a good first dance…especially when they are so happy!
Circle dances. <3
Bridal boutique: L’Elite
Groom’s attire: Hugo Boss
Groomsmen attire: Calvin Klein
Bridesmaids dresses: Alfred Sung
Hair: Hair By Nailah
Makeup: Kerri Herlihy
Flowers: Flowers By Darlene
Cake: Cakes for Occassions
Venue: Hawthorne Hotel
If you are planning a Salem wedding or a Hawthorne Hotel wedding—contact me because I absolutely love this venue! And if you are still looking for more click here to view more Hawthorne Hotel weddings I have photographed.
Gorgeous pics of 2 gorgeous people!