The fabulous Angela. Where do I even begin?!?! I’m not going to be able to do this amazing woman any justice with my little blog blurbs. I adore you Angela, just do. I can’t wait till you visit me in Boston this summer and I’m excited to come back and see you in Toronto!
Angela and I met a couple of years ago at a workshop and have kept in touch since. We formed a long distance friendship and see each other at least once a year (usually more) for photography related adventures. Read on for the 10 random facts of Angela:)
1. Angela is from Canada. You wouldn’t know this except she says “eh” sometimes.
2. She is the mother of three gorgeous (and ridiculously polite) children.
3. She owns a great family diner in Waterloo that I hope to someday visit (when it is back up and running).
4. She drinks white wine, a girl after my own heart.
5. She wakes up early in the morning but will stay up super late to talk with me (a total night owl) even though it messes up her morning.
6. She is a vegetarian, but not a stuck up vegetarian, just a normal doesn’t-really-like-meat-that-much vegetarian.
7. She shoots Canon (and I forgive her).
8. She doesn’t drink coffee but likes a Starbucks grande three pump nonfat chai with no water (did I get it right Ange)?
9. She underestimates her talent all the time (just take a look at her work).
10. She smiles and laughs all the time (like me)!
I’m jealous of the hair, girl!
Okay, I love this series. This is Ange to me 100%!
This might be my favorite Angela.
And we had to jump on top of this old yellow school bus.
I don’t know what it is about this shot I love? So stunning Ange!
Chimping. I love images of us looking at our images. This is how you see us photographers half the time. It’s weird because prior to digital this never happened but now we are always chimping on the back of the camera:)
Awe Lex. I love you girl. You are one of the sweetest things in my life. Thanks for the post. You make me look good ;)
Um…I don’t think there is a way to make you look bad in front of the camera. Just sayin’!