I was looking forward to Sofia & Steve’s wedding since I talked with Sofie over a year ago. She was planning a very DIY affair at Massachusetts farm for her very fall-themed farm wedding. Not only was it a wedding taking place at a farm (which we know I love) but there was such a beautiful set of details at the gorgeous Sweetwater Farm in central Massachusetts and I just couldn’t believe it.
Let’s just start with the fact that Sofie grew and dried ALL the flowers you see…seriously…all of them! She hand-dyed coffee filters in multiple colors and created over 400 beautiful poufs that hung above the dance floor. There was a ceremony arbor that Steve built decorated with flowers that Sofie dried, lights hung in the round barn for cocktail hour, shutters adorned with photos of the couple, a pie table, and mismatched dishware for each and every seat collected by the couple—it was all BEYOND beautiful. I really can go on and on but I might as well just get to the photos.
• Their dog, Woody, was ring bearer and had to be a part of all the photos…you’ll see him peek in the first look
• They had their guests toss lavender and seeds and dried flowers, which—you guessed it—Sofie grew, dried, and packaged for guests
• Outdoor ceremony, I don’t need to say more
• Pie table…I’m a sucker for a good pie and this table was stunning
• Sofie’s blush BHLDN wedding dress was perfect for her, gorgeous lace and camisole details was just the right amount of understated but sophisticated style
Dress designer: Catherine Deane
Bridal boutique: BHLDN
Groom’s attire: Joseph Abboud
Bridesmaids dresses: Azazie
Invitations: Custom design by the bride’s sister
Hair & makeup: Maryelle Artistry
Flowers: Bride and Sweetwater Farm
Pies: Fox Hollow Pie Company
Caterer: Saltbox Kitchen
Day of coordinator: Patricia :: Prepped and Primped
Venue: Sweetwater Farm
If you are planning a Massachusetts farm wedding, definitely get in touch with me. I love a farm wedding!